Please submit a paper/abstract in the submission system page (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sahc2023). Following is submission instruction.
About Abstract and Full Paper Submission
- One page abstract describing the main features of the work should be submitted before June 30, 2022.
- The full paper must be submitted by January 15, 2023.
- Templates are found on the submission system page (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sahc2023).
The submission of the full paper is mandatory.
The conference proceeding (full papers only) will be published as the RILEM book series. It will be submitted for indexation in SCOPUS, SpringerLink and Google Scholar. In addition, best papers presented at SAHC 2023 will be selected by the Organizing and Advisory Committees after the conference for the submission of expanded versions in the Special Issue of the International Journal of Architectural Heritage (IF=3.ooo in 2021, Q2 in construction & building technology and civil engineering).
- Please note that:
- The corresponding author should be a speaker.
- A paper without payment will be removed from the conference proceeding.
- Only one presentation per registered participant is allowed.
For any inquiries, please contact the Conference Secretariat.